Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3D Pot with Flower Ball

                      3D Pot with Flower Ball

I Love this Quilling ! I made This in last month.The Materials this Quilling project are 80gsm Paper strips(2mm),Transparent Glue, a slotted Quilling tool.
To make the flower pot ,with the quilling tool, star the rolled paper strips one by one.Now you have flat paper Disk.Next Gently push center of the disk so that it extrudes outward to from the shape of the flower pot.
Apply a generous amount of the glue in side of the pot to hold the shape.Let the glue dry.
I glued in side the pot Two pieces sponge using Transparent glue. Then I Cut Little piece of Green and Brown Papers and put it in to the sponge.Let the Glue Dry. 

Rolled some Papers and bind using gum-tape. Then I get sponge and cut round shape. and I glued ball on to the roll.


Then using Some glue I added Little Tissue Flowers all around. I used Red Tissues for flowers. and middle of the flowers I used 1mm flat rolled paper strip.  
Now Its Ready!!  


Thank you For Your Visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment