Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hydrangea 3D Flower Pot

      Hydrangea 3D Flower Pot

 


This is I made For a some one special.I'm  use to make pot 80gsm Orange Colour Paper,then  I Cut 2mm Strips,After the Cutting I Rolled That Strips One by one using my Quilling tools.Finally I made Orange Colour Flat Disk. After I Pop-out it and apply Transparent glue pot inside. Finally! I made my Little Pot! :)





How To Add Hydrangea in to the Pot:
  
1st I cut Lot of little Flowers( Its so hard),I used crape papers to make That Leaves. Then I got the sponge and I cut 5 deference size sponge balls. I glued in side the pot Two pieces sponge using Transparent glue.
 

After they Dry I glued Balls in to pot.And then I added Some leaves using glue.Then Using Some Glue I Added little flowers all around. I used two shaded of red.





Almost ready  My little Hydrangea Flower Pot!
Happy Quilling!

Find Us On Face Book :  https://www.facebook.com/KKcraftDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment