Monday, April 7, 2014

Fuchsia with Singing Bird

Fuchsia with Singing Bird


This is my new Quilling Wall Hanger Project. I used Gray background for this project.I think it's cool. ;)


I love Fuchsia so i have tried to create them to look like the real thing in this Quilled 3D flowers. I have used 80gsm A4 sheets and blue crape papers for the flowers. the stamens are created from strips as well.
 For the leaves I usesd Dark Green and Light Green 80gsm 1mm Paper strips. I used 23 leaves for this wall hanger. I love this Leave shape! :D

I drew the Bird myself and I have tried out a blending technique in order to get the deference shades  green, purple, blue,pink and sporty effects in the chest. For the tail, I used Some Easy technique. And used All body color shades. end of the tail I used One eye, like peacock feather.

I have Upload the Some Close-Up  Quilled bird Pictures to show how the blended quills enable you to get different shades.


 












Happy Quilling!

Find Us On Face Book : https://www.facebook.com/KKcraftDesign



No comments:

Post a Comment