Saturday, March 22, 2014

3D Little Owls

3D Quilling - Little Owls

After a Search a through my favorite Quilling blogs. for a little inspiration, I landed on this little gem.I fell in love and immediately set about cutting the strips I needed.

Roughly see the Images as it gives a more smoother look,and no doubt a lot easier to attach. taking that site image and using the fringing technique for the eyes, I'm more impressed with the result. It most certainly adds that something extra special, which makes theses guys so cute!   :)


Loving so much he turned Out, I went about to make him a Big brother.!I change he's feathers colour. 


 

Like if you see? leave a comment or ask any questions.Also don't forget to be a fan on https://www.facebook.com/KDesigners !



Happy Quilling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment