Friday, March 21, 2014

How To Oder

How to Oder

For now you can Only Oder and by my Original art works directly thought me Most of what you see in my blog and my face book page  https://www.facebook.com/KDesigners is made to order,while I might still have some price that are ready to deliver.

Please keep in mind that, because all my items are Handmade in my Self.These small difference is what make each of my Products unique.One you're found Some thing that you are interested in,please Contact me to Discuss availability,pricing and Delivery method.

I also take custom Oder's,so if you haven't found anything to your liking here,I will be happy to create an item just for you,either a complete new design or a variation of the ones already posted on my blog.The time needed to Complete an Oder depends on my current workload and on the complexity of each design,ranging from a minimum of 3-4 days.

For any Inquiries,Please feel free to Contact me at https://www.facebook.com/KDesigners or Blog.

Thank you for your Interest!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment