Friday, March 21, 2014

About Me

 About Me


I was a Jewellery Designer. but I born ability to make unique arts in any materials.when i fell in love with paper filigree called also paper quilling. I was fascinated with the ability to turn paper strips into art.Since then I;ve been quilling a lot,Have studies in my self.

I put all of my skill and experience, a lot of time, patience, and passion for the art into every piece I create. Typically I spend days designing a pattern (which includes researching, looking for inspiration, sketching), and then many hours cutting strips, rolling them into coils, shaping the coils into different shapes and assembling the shapes into a finished picture. The technique is time-intensive, but gives my artworks their distinctive intricate and three-dimensional look.

A lot of time passion, inspiration and patience go into every piece I created so I hope You Enjoy my quillied and craft artwork.

 To contact me, simply leave me a massage in the Comment section. or send me an e-mail or call me.

Thank You for visiting my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment